This kart is hot in more ways than one! Flames on the side, huge hot rod tires, awesome black frame, and true to form pin striping.
This is the "Hottest" children's pedal go-kart we've ever made!
- BFR Hub: stands for Brake, Forward, Reverse and allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake and continue pedaling in reverse to drive backwards
- Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds
- Pneumatic Tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Adjustable Steering Wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Easily adjustable seat to three positions makes the kart comfortable for ages 3-8 years
- Sweet Flames!
- Huge slick "hot rod" tires
- Max Weight: 150 lbs
Comes with tools necessary for assembly, which usually takes around 35 minutes
Warranty: 2 years frame, 1 year parts. Visit BERGToys.com for details